A PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM GAMBREL AND CO.
Because we get whole animal in, we are usually able to accommodate whatever cut you have in mind. Below is a list of the most commonly requested items, but feel free to call and check if we have what you’re looking for.
Rib eye - Grass-fed; Dry-Aged; Wagyu
NY strip - Grass-fed; Wagyu
Grass-fed Ground Beef
our chicken comes from Marin Sun Farms and are crossed with Cornish game hens. They are available whole, quarters, or breasts
We also have pasture raised eggs by the dozen or half dozen
Applewood smoked bacon
our lamb is sourced from Marin Sun Farms
House Made Sausages
hot or mild Italian
Ready to Eat items
- Imported and domestic cheeses, hand selected by yours truly, guaranteed to titillate the senses and intrigue the palate, we also carry honey, and mixed Italian olives to complete a decadent cheese plate
- Dry cured Salami from Alle-Pia out of San Luis Obispo, some of, if not the best, representation of Italian hand crafted Salami
- San Daniele prosciutto
- Fresh raviolis of evolving flavor profiles that take less then ten minutes to prepare and sauces like creamy truffle and classic fire roasted tomato basil to accompany a decadent plate
- Marin Sun Farms Jerky teriyaki sticks, classic, and landjager.
- I also make prepared sauces / braised meats. Some of which include Beef Bourgonone, curried Goat stew, and Quoxan braised pork shoulder. These recipes have been derived from my experience as a chef and food I can across through my traveling in Europe. Check in often as our pre-made offerings change weekly!
Every other week we are known to carry either Goat, Rabbits, Veal, and Duck, special orders can always be honored and encouraged to guarantee availability. Contact Us here
We offer butchering classes generally once a month. Join our email list for updates on when our next class is to be scheduled.